I don’t mind horror. I’m a Walking Dead fan. I’ve sat through most every Halloween movie. But these are easily the scariest things I’ve ever seen in my entire life.
I’m begging you. Please don’t put these in your home. If you do, please don’t invite me over. Here are 10 of the most frightening shower curtains you’ll ever see.
1. The Poncho Shower Curtain - Makes me feel like I need to wear my Baja sweater.
2. Creepy Zombie Shower Curtain - If their eyes had pupils, this might not be so bad.
3. Green Eye Cat Shower Curtain – If you have this, you probably live alone.
4. The Hangman Shower Curtain – If you ordered this thinking you were getting the word game…you were wrong.
5. Artistic Mermaid Shower Curtain – This is supposed to be a mermaid…I don’t see it.
6. License Plate Shower Curtain – So you made this while serving a dime in the clink?
7. Bloody Hands Shower Curtain – I would think the floor mat would have to be included with every purchase.
8. Hello Kitty Shower Curtain – I’m at a loss for words…
9. Robert Pattinson Shower Curtain – Is he brooding or does he want me for lunch?
Header image courtesy of Flickr user Docklandsboy
The post 9 Shower Curtains I Never Want to See in Your Home appeared first on Coldwell Banker Blue Matter.
Via: Blue Matter